Updated 09 October 2018 by Max
Web Technology Usage Trends Review
How Does BuiltWith Help with Lead Generation?
- Gives you access to data covering leads across the globe
- Allows you to use advanced filtering on your lead lists
- Predicts future leads
- Packages pre-defined instant access lead lists
- Gives insight into your existing leads technology usage
- Prioritizes leads based on spend, technologies, location and more
Advanced Filtering and Technology Selection
Start creating your lead list by choosing the technology you’re interested in. BuiltWith will come back with a list of all the sites on the internet using your chosen technology.
You can then customize your list by sorting and filtering as much as you need to. The options for filtering your list include (but are not limited to):
- Spend – how much a website is spending on infrastructure
- Location – down to postcode/zip
- Traffic Ranking
- People – names and titles of people at the business
- Company Names
- Vertical – shopping/forums/software
- Top Level Domain (TLD) i.e. .com .uk .de
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses*
- Other technologies – find websites in your lead list that are using particular premium technologies
Keyword Based Lists
Need a list of dentists in California that aren’t doing marketing automation? Or a list of eCommerce websites that are selling watches? Or a list of blogs that mention Starbucks™?
Our keyword based lists let you generate lists of sites from one or more keywords found on the homepages of 362,386,796 websites.
It’s a mini Google™ search engine but only looking for relevant keywords found on the homepage of a website and the ability to break down by websites using specific technologies, categories of technologies, locations, traffic ranks and their web technology spend and of course, fully exportable.