Updated 13 March 2020 by Max
Analyze Your Site’s Speed And Make It Faster. Review
Get a summary of key performance indicators
GTmetrix’s Report Page neatly summarizes your page performance based off key indicators of page load speed.
- Analyze your page with Google PageSpeed and Yahoo! YSlow rulesets
- Get your page’s Page Load Time, Total Page Size and Total # of Requests
- See your page’s performance relative to the average of all sites analyzed on GTmetrix
Track performance with monitoring, graphs and alerts
Keep track of page performance with scheduled monitoring and visualize it with interactive graphs. Set up alerts to notify you when your page performs poorly.
- Monitor pages and run a test daily, weekly or monthly to ensure optimal performance
- Visualize performance with 3 graphs available: Page Load Time, Page Size & Request Counts and PageSpeed and YSlow scores
- Zoom, pan and set a date range to find specific performance history
- Annotate areas of interest on your graph and give your data context
- Set alerts with numerous conditions based on PageSpeed/YSlow scores, Page load time, Total Page size, etc
Analyze your page on an actual Android device
GTmetrix passes your URL through an actual Android device to get real world performance data on your page load.
- Get real-world mobile performance data – no emulation!
- Optimize your site for mobile users and ensure a fast page load time on all devices
- Capture video of your page loading on a mobile device
- Get frame-by-frame playback on your mobile page load via filmstrips