Updated 09 October 2018 by Max
Your New SEO Browser Review
BROWSEO is a web app that allows you to view any webpage without distractions caused by styles. It also highlights parts of a page that are relevant for SEO.
How Browseo Works
The output focuses on pure HTML, similar to what search engines see when they visit a page. You can quickly determine a page’s structure as well as its relevance for specific search terms by toggling options such as:
- Server response code
- Is the URL redirected? If so, what kind of redirect is used?
- Number of words on the page
- Headings (H1-H6)
- Number of internal links on the page (links to pages on the same domain)
- Number of external links on the page
- META information such as title tag, meta description, meta robots tag and any other tags that are present
Internal and external links can be highlighted separately on the page, as can links with the rel=”nofollow” attribute.